Help Identify Studio Pottery Mark

I have three pieces of studio pottery - a Japanese Tea Set - and was hoping to get some help identifying the potter's chop mark.

It looks like a sideways "T" with a dot on the side. Thank you for your help!

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Pottery Marks - Questions, Answers, and Comments.

Share this page: