Help in Finding Replacement Pieces

I'm looking for some CC Thomas Pottery pieces. I have a 100 piece set of HOLLY HOCKS ON A FENCE stoneware. The set was purchased at an estate sale and a few pieces are broken, and I would like to replace them for a complete set. Thanks!

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Pottery Marks - Questions, Answers, and Comments.

Share this page: